Platinum Remnant Study Bible KJV (Genuine Top-grain Leather) King James Version
This NEW Platinum Edition of The Remnant Study Bible redefines the term “extraordinary.” In your study you can determine God’s will for your life today. Lovingly designed from the ground up, this edition of the Scriptures effectively strengthens your connection with God. Enrich your Bible study experience with several new features.
Familiar with the red letters indicating the words of Jesus in the New Testament? Ever wonder why God’s words in the Old Testament were not emphasized similarly? Now they are! Throughout the Old Testament, God’s spoken words leap off the pages in blue letters. Quickly and easily discern the Creator’s direct message to humanity.
In addition, did you know that Genesis spans more time in history than all of the other sixty-five books of the Bible put together? The Bible book introductions have been overhauled to include a “Did You Know?” section. Another enhancement combines full-color illustrations into the book introductions. In addition, newly designed timelines generate a fuller perspective to major Bible milestones. Expand your ability to understand each book in its proper context.
Seasoned Bible student? Just beginning to explore the Scriptures as a new believer? Somewhere in between? The Platinum Edition of The Remnant Study Bible offers fresh resources that will amplify the Bible characters, events, and guidance to broaden your outlook on this life and the next. Opening this Bible will open the door to becoming a better witness in these last days to lead others into eternity.
• Old Testament words of God in blue letter.
• Full-color images for each introduction brings the Bible to life.
• New book introductions with "Did you know?" Info Nuggets.
• Timelines with visual thumbnails for each book.
• Top-grain leather cover.
• Trim size is 6.7 X 9.6 IN.
Plus All Our Classic Features
• Complete King James Version with in-text comments by E. G. White.
• 20 topical studies chainted throughout the Bible with index to chains.
• New Testament words of Jesus Christ in red.
• Thousands of helpful end-of-verse scripture cross-references and notes.
• Introduction and overview to each book of the Bible.
• Additional helps section featuring Bible timeline, furniture and cleansing of the Sanctuary, and prophetic symbols.
• How to use section, brief biography of Ellen G. White, Bible symbols and their meanings, parables and miracles of Jesus Christ, read your Bible through in a year guide, how sin began, and more.
• Extensive KJV concordance, 8-page section of color maps, 2 ribbon markers, 1/2" margins and pages for personal notes.